It is recommended to do a session of oxygen from 10 to 20 minutes* when one feels the need (fatigue, stress, need to relax, breathing difficulties, poor concentration, recovery before or after sport).
The benefits of oxygen :
Without going overboard, breathe oxygen gives your body strength, vitality, dynamism and allows you to stay focused during the hours following your session.
In addition, oxygen has a beneficial effect in the long run your health and even your state of mind.
- Increases concentration, alertness and memory.
- Strengthens the nervous system and the immune system.
- Acts as de-stressing and calm your mind.
- Provides a natural remedy against headaches, migraines and Hangover.
- Relieves temporary discomfort related to the altitude and reduces the effects of jet lag.
- Enhances physical endurance and muscle recovery.
- Reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and helps restore sleep.